Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas song and updates

Hello once  again,
I have been busy these past few months and it has helped with my grieving. One avenue that I have
been pursuing more lately is creativity. Creativity produces art, music, books, and even meals. Creativity is everywhere, and when we tap into it, it becomes a beautiful venture.


Given that, I have written a song for Christmas, titled "Wishing You Were Here" and it is dedicated to my late husband Anthony as a Christmas gift to him, and to all those who have lost a loved one.  It is on youtube.com and I have the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAP6W-rqTm8

The words of the song go like this:


Wishing you were here with me on Christmas day
Will angels love you the way that I do?
Will angels hold you close the way I do?

Photos bring back memories of happy times shared.
Will angels love you the way that I do?
Will angels hold you close the way I do?

Missing you on Christmas day and always loving you!
Will angels love you the way that I do?
Will angels hold you close the way I do?

Also, I have begun playing in earnest once more the violin and viola. I am currently playing with three
groups, the Frederick Symphony Orchestra, the Cumberland Valley String Orchestra, and the Hagerstown Community College String Ensemble. I am meeting many fine musicians, and am making wonderful friends in the process.

Wishing you all a blessed Christmas and remember to cherish your loved ones, for our time on earth is a short one.

No comments: