Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kelp Update

Well, I received a phone call from Mr. Earhart from Maine Coast the other day. He appeared to be a very nice gentleman and we had a nice chat. He told me that the kelp granules I bought were from Iceland and that they will check into their supplier. I also had him listen over the phone to the "ticks" coming from my geiger counter as it hovered over the bag of kelp. The ticking increased significantly from the background ticking a moment before. I sent the bags back to the company and they will take them to the university to have them tested further for radiation.

Maine Coast will keep me posted on what happens with the kelp.

Talk to you next time...and don't forget to smell the beautiful, white lilies, and the lilacs that are in bloom. Beautiful time of the year, it is. So enjoy it!

No comments: